Bwin is one of the most popular sports betting sites in the world. Its seductive black background web stands out for being well designed and organized. Bwin has always been applauded for its large volume of betting markets and for its compact and efficient live betting console. It offers a great welcome bonus, and a section of news and predictions very worked. Without a doubt, a mandatory stop for any bettor.
Pros and cons
- The Bwin welcome bonus is one of the most attractive you will find and, in addition, it is relatively easy to release.
- The volume of sports betting is one of the hallmarks of Bwin. With more than 30 sports, you can imagine how many betting markets you have at your fingertips.
- Bwin’s live betting console stands out as complete and very compact. It is one of the websites where it is most comfortable and simple to bet live.
- Its news and predictions section is very elaborate. Your video blog of famous people with valuable information for your sports bets deserve special attention.
- The compatibility of your website for Android and iPhone devices is simply formidable. The same with its applications. Simple and very intuitive navigation.
- Put at your fingertips the most complete offer of deposit options in the market.
- Although quotas are in line with the market, they can be improved.
- They miss more promotions just as attractive as those offered.
- Sometimes it is not easy to choose a bet with the impressive offer you have.
- It does not offer a customer service 24 hours a day.
Offers and promotions
Bwin offers new players a competitive welcome bonus of up to € 200 which stands out as being relatively easy to release by placing online bets.
Each week offers improved odds and promotions designed for important La Liga and Champions League matches. Also highlights your Combi Red promo for soccer, tennis, etc., which reimburses you in the form of a free bet up to 50% of your combined bet if you miss a selection. Bwin has also recently launched its 555 Tennis promotion that encourages live betting of tennis and gives you up to € 25 for just playing.
Rating: 7.5 / 10. Notable score And is that what is expected from an online betting house with almost 90,000 bets a day is a greater variety of promotions.
Featured features and services
- Immediate payment
Bwin also points to this functionality that allows you to collect your bet in advance, either pre-match or live, before the end of the game.
- Multiple Bestseller
These are coupons with up to five of the most popular online bets. They are multi-pronged bets with the best sports bets.
- News section
The section with current sports information (written and video) is very elaborate and always comes with the most plausible predictions in several sports.
It is the live betting console of Bwin, one of the first and most powerful in the market for its efficiency, design and functionality.
Mobile Compatibility / App
Bwin has developed a formidable version of its Android and iPhone mobile platform. It is surprising how complete and simple to use it is, in addition to the fluidity of navigation it provides to make sports bets.
In terms of applications, it has an application for iPhone and iPad available in the Apple App Store, and Android on its own website. Bwin guarantees in its applications the same experience that it promises on its website and the same promotions, quotas, and online betting markets.
In Bwin you will find more than 15 forms of payment available. We indicate you the only ones available to deposit from UK and enjoy your online bets:
Credit / debit cards: accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Mister Cash and the Entropay prepaid card.
Electronic wallets: accepts the best known in UK as Paysafecard, Paypal, Skrill, Instadebit and Neteller.
Bank transfer: accepts all types of transfer, from conventional to electronic: Instant Banking and Trustly.
Contact and customer service
You can contact Bwin via live chat, phone or through your contact form.
Chat: you need to enter your email and password to be attended.
Telephone: 900 200 225. Monday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Weekends from 12:00 to 20:00.
Bwin perfectly exceeds our analysis to include it among the best betting sites that operate in UK and, of course, recommend it. It convinces us by its welcome bonus, its magnificent betting console, but fundamentally by the impressive volume of sports bets that it offers in innumerable sports. It has also seduced us with its mobile applications.
We believe that due to its size and worldwide popularity it has room to offer more promotions, even though the ones it has are attractive and not particularly demanding. Their quotas are around the market average, but they are equally improvable.
Bwin is, in short, a level online betting website that offers all guarantees for both new and experienced players.
It is not necessary to create a separate account to play the casino.
Bwin is the operator that accepts the largest number of forms of payment in UK – from the most popular to the least usual.
Version compatible with any mobile device (iOS and Android). It has App (iOS and Android) that can be downloaded on your website using QR code.
It offers demo version of its games in Flash format to play for free.
Although the customer service contact channels are reduced to telephone and postal mail, the Help and Frequently Asked Questions section is extensive and very complete to answer questions.